Omni - EMU
OMNI TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC
Novell Technology Partner
EMU delivers the ultimate bulk user import and mass user management application. Use EMU to bulk create, modify, manage, import or delete hundreds or thousands of eDirectory, GroupWise and NetMail accounts in a single session. EMU provides speed and consistency throughout your user creation and bulk modify processes.
Originally developed to provide an intuitive workstation application and interface for managing user accounts in school environments, EMU has developed into a fully-fledged user import and modification application. EMU eases the administrative challenges of administrators who manage large numbers of eDirectory, NetWare, GroupWise, and NetMail users.
What Makes EMU unique?
EMU is a powerful and mature application that has been enhanced over the last five years to include features and requests from large network administrators of all types. EMU has the features you are looking for whether you are looking to delete accounts that have been inactive for over X days, identify orphaned home directories that are no longer associated with user accounts, create user web directories, move user home directories to a different server, or just about any other bulk user management task you can think of.
Enterprise Management Made Easy
By using EMU to carry out bulk user account changes, network administrators from schools, school districts, colleges, universities and large enterprise networks are able to work much more efficiently and focus on offering additional and improved services to their users.
Visit http://www.omni-ts.com/management/ to download a free trial version of EMU. Call +1 780-423-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with GroupWise, eDirectory, NDS and NetMail
- Workstation application -- no server-based components
- Import or modify hundreds or thousands of accounts based on the contents of a data file
- Provides access to bulk manage extended schema values
- Bulk delete eDirectory and GroupWise accounts AND Home Directory at once
- Delete “orphaned” user home directories
- Identify and delete accounts that have not been used in X days
- Novell eDirectory
- Novell GroupWise
- Novell Open Workgroup Suite Small Business Edition
- Novell Small Business Suite (NetWare-based)
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
- "Norwegian School Highly Recommends EMU for Creating Multiple Staff and Student Accounts"
- "K-12 School Uses EMU to Create and Bulk Modify Novell Home Directories for Mac OS X Users"
- "EMU Complements Novell Identity Management Deployment at Metropolitan Community College"
- "Importing and Managing Large Numbers of GroupWise Accounts with EMU"
- "Stoneybrooke Christian Schools Imports and Manages Student Accounts with EMU"
- "Arizona School District Increases Novell and GroupWise ROI with EMU and eControl Delegated Account Administration"
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.