Advansys Message Saver Pack
ADVANSYS PTY LIMITED
Novell Technology Partner
Store the self-contained message files, including attachments and faithful text/HTML view, on CD, DVD, in network folders, databases, CRM systems, GroupWise DMS or external document management systems.
The Message Saver Pack includes the Advansys Message Saver and the free Advansys Message Viewer. Message Saver is a Formativ applet solution which saves a GroupWise message to the XML text file.
Message Saver requires a copy of Formativ Runtime, Creator or Studio. Message Viewer is a free Windows application for viewing message files on any standard media, including your hard disk, CD-ROM or DVD.
- Efficient, scalable message data sharing external to GroupWise.
- Export selected messages for use external to GroupWise, such as for special project folders, external distribution or importing into other applications.
- Import messages into GroupWise DMS or other document management systems.
- Free stand-alone Advansys Message Viewer removes need for GroupWise client to read, print and search saved messages.
- Single file keeps message and attachments in a single, portable format.
- Saved messages can be stored in a database or information management system.
- Preserves key GroupWise message information, including custom fields, Message ID and more.
- Saves message text/HTML view(s) and any attachments into a single, portable XML (text) file format.
- Supports export of all GroupWise message types: Mail, Appointment, Reminder Note, Task, Phone and Document Reference.
- Free stand-alone Advansys Message Viewer for message viewing, printing and searching.
- View saved messages in applications which can read text or XML files.
- Integrates with the GroupWise client.
- Familiar interface, easy to use.
- Novell eDirectory
- Novell GroupWise
- Novell Small Business Suite (NetWare-based)
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.