The Definitive Guide to GroupWise WebAccess on Apache/Tomcat
CALEDONIA NETWORK CONSULTING
Novell Technology Partner
by Jim Michael
The only reference of its kind on the market today, The Definitive Guide to GroupWise WebAccess on Apache/Tomcat is a must for any GroupWise administrator who wants to provide WebAccess on Apache regardless of the Web Server Platform.
The guide discusses the following WebAccess configurations:
- NetWare 5.1 with Apache/Tomcat
- NetWare 6 with the default Apache/Tomcat
- NetWare 6 with Apache2/Tomcat4
- Windows 2000 with Apache2/Tomcat4
- Redhat Linux with Apache2/Tomcat4
- Apache/Tomcat Troubleshooting
- Adding GroupWise Monitor to your Apache/Tomcat installation
- Sneak peak at GroupWise WebAccess on NetWare 6.5!
- Novell GroupWise
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.