Novell Technology Partner
With a PCI Express slot and four other PCI slots, the Altos G520 is easily expandable to add functionality or cater for future upgrades. Also boosting its scalability, the Altos G520's four ECC-protected SDRAM DIMM slots and three 5.25" drive bays provide ample room to increase performance and install other media devices.
Built in a rack-mountable pedestal or PC tower form factor, the Altos G520 can certainly be tucked away neatly even in a small office.
- Dual Intel® Xeon CPUs with Extended Memory 64 technology yield superior processing power and are capable of running the latest 64-bit operating systems.
- PCI Express slot provides an extremely fast expansion option.
- Up to 8 GB of DDR333 ECC-protected memory permits the smooth and speedy execution of business applications.
- Memory sparing enhances hardware redundancy, facilitating minimal interruption to service delivery.
- Integrated gigabit Ethernet affords a huge data pipe for Internet or intranet access.
- Embedded SATA RAID 0/1 support ensures data integrity and availability.
- 600 W power supply with optional hot-swappable redundant power supply leads to maximum server uptime.
- Four SATA or SCSI HDDs (hot-swappable is optional) offer versatility and scalability.
- Server management tools, including Acer EasyBUILD and Acer Server Management (ASM), provide convenient solutions to server installation and management.
- Choice of latest operating systems including Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003, Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server, SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 and Linux allows great flexibility to integrate with the corporate systems.
- Rack-mountable chassis centralizes server management, while saving precious space.
- Novell BorderManager
- Novell eDirectory
- Novell GroupWise
CPU: Xeon @ 2.8 GHz or higher (EM64T)
Memory: 256MB up to 8GB
Hard Disk: 36GB or higher SCSI / 80 GB or higher SATA
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.