Dell PowerEdge 1855
DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION
Novell Technology Partner
- Up to 60 blade servers in a 42U rack allows for the conservation of valuable floor space without sacrificing performance.
- A dense enclosure designed for easy deployment and headroom for future growth provides investment protection by offering support for future generations of blade servers and I/O technologies.
- Exceptional performance for today and scalability for tomorrow with dual Intel® Xeon processors with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology, 800MHz front side bus, DDR-2 memory, and PCI Express.
- High availability features including hot pluggable blade servers, power supplies, cooling fans, and I/O modules, and hard drives.
- Easy deployment into existing datacenter racks with industry standard rack rails and single phase 208V power for redundant power supplies located inside the enclosure.
- Innovative chassis design can help minimize network, power, and KVM cable sprawl by up to 70% as compared to traditional rack servers.
- Flexible connectivity and seamless integration with leading I/O technologies provides consistency with existing infrastructures and management tools.
- All Dell PowerEdge servers are delivered standard with the Dell OpenManageTM systems management tools for installing, discovering, monitoring, and managing your server.
- Leveraging the Dell Direct Model and superior operational efficiency, the PowerEdge 1855 delivers up to a 25% price advantage over similarly configured Dell 1U servers.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
- Brazilian Portuguese
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.