LP9002L & LP9002DC
Novell Technology Partner
The LP9002L provides a unique combination of features, including fabric support using F_Port and FL_Port connections, full-duplex data transfers, high data integrity features, support for all Fibre Channel topologies, and support for service class 2 and 3.
The LP9002L also features sophisticated hardware that provides superior performance in storage area networks, delivering low latency and high throughput in fabric and clustered environments.
- Simultaneous full duplex 2Gb/s Fibre Channel delivers up to 400MB/s
- Automatic speed negotiation
- Full fabric support using F_Port and FL_Port connections
- Onboard hardware context cache for superior fabric performance
- Support for concurrent multiple protocols (SCSI, IP)
- Full support for both FC service Class 2 and 3
- Support for FC-Tape (FCP-2) devices
- End-to-end parity protection for high data integrity
- Buffered data architecture to support up to 50km cabling at full 2Gb/s bandwidth
- Robust suite of software including IP and storage protocols under Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, HP-UX, Linux, NetWare, Solaris and AIX
- Optical small form factor (LC) interface support either short-wave or long-wave optics
- 32/64 bit and 33/66 MHz PCI support
- Supports common HBA API Management Interface (FC-MI Annex A)
- Supports Fibre Channel fabric boot
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- IBM System i
- IBM System p
- Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.