Novell Technology Partner
The LP982 features automatic topology detection and automatic speed negotiation capability. These capabilities allow complete compatibility with existing 1Gb/s Fibre Channel SANs, while allowing seamless upgrades to higher speed 2Gb/s SANs.
- Full duplex 2Gb/s Fibre Channel delivering up to 400MB/s
- Automatic speed negotiation
- Automatic topology detection
- Full fabric support using F_Port and FL_port connections
- Onboard hardware context cache for superior fabric performance
- Support for multiple concurrent protocols (SCSI and IP)
- Full support for both FC service class 2 and 3
- Full fabric boot support in x86 environments to multiple LUNs
- Support for FC-Tape (FCP-2) devices
- 66/100/133MHz PCI-X 1.0a and PCI 2.2 compatibility
- End-to-end parity protection for high data integrity
- Robust suite of software supporting Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Linux and NetWare
- Optical small form factor (LC) interface
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.