DB2 Intelligent Miner Modeling 8.2 zSeries
Novell Technology Partner
DB2 Intelligent Miner Modeling
By using DB2 Intelligent Miner Modeling, you can discover hidden
relationships in your data without exporting data to a special data mining
computer or resorting to small samples of data.
- DB2 Intelligent Miner Modeling delivers DB2 Extenders for the following
- Associations discovery. Application examples include the discovery of product associations in a market basket analysis, site visit patterns an eCommerce site, or combinations of financial offerings purchased.
- Demographic clustering. Application examples include market segmentation, store profiling, and buying-behavior patterns.
- Tree classification. Application examples include profiling customers based on a desired outcome such as propensity to buy, projected spending level, and the likelihood of attrition within a period of time.
- DB2 Intelligent Miner Modeling is a sophisticated SQL extension of the DB2 database and enables modeling functions to be imbedded into business applications.
- DB2 Intelligent Miner Modeling supports the development of data mining models in a format which conforms with Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) V2.0, the new industry standard for analytic models.
- When new relationships are discovered, DB2 Intelligent Miner Scoring allows you to apply the new relationships in your data to new data in real-time.
- Data-mining model-analysis is available via DB2 Intelligent Miner
Visualizer, a Java-based results browser. It allows even non-experts to view
and evaluate the results of the data-mining modeling-process.
- SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2
- SUSE LINUX Professional 9.3
- IBM System z
- IBM® S/390® (31 bit)
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.