Lightning 9900™ V Series Enterprise Storage Systems
HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS
Novell Technology Partner
The Lightning 9900 V Series is powered by our Hi-Star™ crossbar switched architecture. That means no single point of failure and instant data access, around the clock. We're so confident about the reliability of the Lightning 9900 V Series storage systems, we back it up with a 100 percent data availability guarantee.
The Lightning 9900 V Series systems can be paired with Hitachi Thunder 9500™ V Series modular storage systems in tiered environments for such applications as content distribution, backup, data archiving, and compliance.
- Seamless scalability with non-disruptive expansion to over 140TB
- Multi-dimensional scalability including capacity, bandwidth, connectivity, workload mix and embedded applications
- Unique virtualization layer
- Instant, user-defined, point-in-time copies
- Off-site redundancy with complete data integrity
- Multi-protocol compatibility Fibre Channel, FICON and ESCON
- Support for DAS, SAN, NAS, and iSCSI connectivity
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.