DB2 Universal Database Workgroup Server Edition 8.2 xSeries
Novell Technology Partner
DB2 Universal Database for Linux
- Open/flexible: DB2 supports a wide variety of popular platforms and key standards as well as a wide variety of packaging options to match the needs unique to your business
- Performance and Scale: A proven leader in the ability to handle millions of transactions or many terabytes of data, DB2 scales to handle any workload on your choice of architectures.
- Easy to Use: Streamlining and simplifying database administration through self-managing technologies and management tools.
- Cost Effective: Delivering outstanding TCO through aggressive pricing, industry leading support and numerous efficiencies that deliver more capability with minimum hardware requirements and leverage existing skills.
- Foundation for information on demand: Reliability, availability, and security are more critical than ever with the dynamics of the global economy. DB2 never sacrifices these fundamentals when embracing new technologies, like web services, necessary for today's challenges.
- SUSE LINUX Professional 9.2
- SUSE LINUX Professional 9.3
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.