Dell PowerEdge™ SC1425
DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION
Novell Technology Partner
- The PowerEdge SC1425 is a 1U server specifically tailored for the unique availability and manageability requirements of distributed cluster applications.
- A high performance, rack-dense dual processor server targeted primarily at Small and Medium Business (SMB) customers and high performance computing customers that require high performance, but do not need high availability systems because redundancy is provided at the application level.
- To ease purchasing and deployment, Dell offers validated, configured & supported SC1425 cluster bundles (8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256 nodes).
- The bundles are built on Linux RHEL 3 AS/WS and are offered with four different interconnects: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet1, Myrinet and Infiniband.
- Support bundles pre-sales consulting, design, architecture, and benchmarking, to post-sales staging, testing, validation, installation, configuration, and optimization are provided.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
CPU: 2 Intel(r) Xeon(tm) 3.60GHz
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.