Rational Software Modeler 6 xSeries
Novell Technology Partner
Rational Software Modeler
- Architects, systems analysts, and designers are responsible for specifying and maintaining various views of a system under development. IBM Rational Software Modeler is a customizable, UML-based visual modeling and design tool that enables users to clearly document and communicate these system views. Rational Software Modeler also integrates with other tools in your environment to support team development.
- IBM Rational Software Modeler opens up your modeling experience.
- Leverage an open and extensible modeling platform.
- Model applications more productively than ever.
- Exploit the latest in modeling language technology.
- Integrate with other facets of the lifecycle.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.