HP ProLiant DL320 G3
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The performance features of the ProLiant DL320 G3 include standard 400MHz DDR1 memory and either a Celeron 2.93GHz processor with 256 Kilobytes of Level 2 cache or up to a Pentium 4 3.4GHz processor with 2 Megabytes of Level 2 cache.
The ProLiant DL320 G3 also offers iLO Remote Management with the option to upgrade to iLO Advanced Pack. For enhanced I/O capabilities, this product includes 1x64-bit/133MHz full-length slot, which is upgradeable to PCI-Express, and a 64-bit/100MHz half-length low profile slot. In addition to two integrated gigabit NICs, the ProLiant DL320 G3 supports both SATA and SCSI HDD solutions.
The ProLiant DL320 G3 is an ideal solution for single function, front-end applications utilized by both enterprise and SMB customers. In addition to the latest Intel chipset, an array of new features are now available.
- From the Celeron 2.93GHz up to the Pentium 4 3.4GHz processor with 2M of L2 Cache
- Up to 4GB 400MHz DDR1 RAM
- Integrated Broadcom dual port gigabit NIC
- 1x64-bit/133MHz full-length slot and 1x64-bit/100MHz half-length low profile slot
- Optional PCI-Express on full-length slot
- Non hot-plug SATA and SCSI options available
- Optional CD, CD-RW, DVD, and floppy drives
- iLO standard on all models, iLO Advanced optional
- SmartStart and HP Insight Manager
- 3-year next business day, on-site limited warranty
- Open Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- Novell eDirectory
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
- Brazilian Portuguese
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.