Smart Array 4250ES
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The Smart Array 4250ES Controller is also based on innovations in RAID I/O architecture. This is the second cable-free array controller from Compaq, providing customers with unparalleled performance and hot-plug, fail-over redundancy between two SA-4250ES controllers in a single ProLiant 8000 server. Again, this illustrates how Compaq engineers solutions which are customer-focused, technologically advanced, and address customer business issues.
- Three internal channels - Support for all three internal bays in the ProLiant 8000
- Cable-free fail-over redundancy between two SA-4250ES controllers.
- 64MB ECC protected, battery-backed and removable cache for up to 4 days of data protection
- High performance with 64-Bit data path Super-Scalar RISC Processor
- 64-bit PCI with Extended SCSI capability
- Software consistency with all Smart Array family products. Configuration and management software includes ACU, ADU, CIM and SmartStart
- Data compatible with last-generation Smart Array family products - seamless upgrade from previous generations of Smart Array family controllers.
- Pre-Failure Warranty support for hard disk drives (using CIM)
- Full Compaq line-up of OS and server support (Windows 2000/NT, NetWare, UnixWare, OS/2, Banyan)
- Online management features - Online Capacity Expansion; Online Stripe Size
Migration; Online Spare (Global)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.