HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The HP RAID LC2 Controller is a single channel PCI RAID controller targeted at entry-level and workgroup servers that need hardware RAID. Qualified on the Compaq ProLiant ML330, ML350 and the DL320 servers, the RAID LC2 Controller offers entry-level RAID functionality. With support for Wide Ultra2 SCSI and up to six internal disk drives, the RAID LC2 Controller provides data compatibility and an upgrade path to all Compaq Smart Array controllers.
- Compatibility with all Wide Ultra2 and Wide Ultra3 LVD disk drives allows for investment protection
- Upgrade path to the Smart Array Family of controllers: for higher performance, manageability, capacity and availability .
- Hardware RAID Functionality: for non-RAID and software-based RAID users
- Increased server uptime by providing the advanced storage functionality of drive mirroring (RAID 1), distributed data guarding (RAID 5) and Global Online Spare support
- Maximize internal storage needs of up to 216 GB by using six 36 GB disk drives
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.