64-Bit/66-MHz Dual Channel Ultra3 SCSI
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
Introducing the 64-Bit/66-MHz Dual Channel Alt OS Wide Ultra3 SCSI Adapter which allows customers to store data at the Ultra 3 SCSI speeds.
- Up to four Ultra320 SCSI channels allow for the user to use up to two internal SCSI channels for the OS and data storage on the internal hard disk drives and / or up to four external SCSI channels for additional data storage using the StorageWorks Enclosures.
- Consistent with HP's LVD strategy, the Smart Array 6400 controller can be used to mix and match Ultra320, Ultra3 and Ultra2 devices on the same Ultra320 SCSI bus.
- Open Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.