HP NC1020 Network Interface Card Controller
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The HP NC1020 is a low-cost, copper gigabit server NIC with basic server
features targeted to entry and SMB ProLiant servers. It is a single-port, 32-bit
PCI, 33/66 MHz, copper gigabit adapter with 64KB onboard memory that provides
10/100/1000T auto-negotiated speed and duplex. Even though its functionality is
basic, it has been designed with server needs in mind and offers these server
features: Wake-on-LAN, PXE support, as well as link and activity LEDs.
Additionally, it supports these IEEE standards: 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ad, and
802.3ab, 802.1x, 802.1Q and 802.1p.
Tested, validated and proven to meet demanding ProLiant standards with full software driver support, including: NIC teaming drivers for all major operating systems, teaming utilities, multiple VLAN tagging, a configuration GUI, as well as HP integration of NIC software, firmware, and agents with other options and the ProLiant server. Primarily targeted to the needs of ProLiant 100-series and 300-series customers who are price-sensitive and who do not require PCI-X performance and capability.
- Designed to meet customer requirements for a cost-effective gigabit NIC comparable to the price of a 10/100 PCI NIC
- Complete suite of software drivers for all major operating systems, teaming utilities, and configuration GUI - the server quality NIC features that you expect from the HP ProLiant brand
- Integrated with HP ProLiant SmartStart and Insight Manager for easy set-up and administration
- Tested and validated by HP so that it meets ProLiant standards and provides a seamless network solution with HP value-added capabilities and optimized integration
- Open Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.