HP NC6136 Network Interface Controller
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
Compaq's new NC6136 Gigabit server adapter for fiber networks offers the very highest performing network connections for ProLiant customers demanding the utmost in bandwidth.
- The NC6136 uses the latest in Gigabit technology from Intel, designed to optimize throughput in ProLiant environments where the requirements for networking bandwidth are the most demanding. In addition, the NC6136 supports a 64-bit/66MHz data path, which makes it the natural server adapter for 64/66 slots that are now becoming widespread in ProLiant servers.
- High-performance 1000Mbps server adapter with a robust 64-bit/66MHz data path
- Maximize reliability with advanced server features such as Hot Plug, Network Fault Tolerance, Transmit Load Balancing, and Switch-Assisted Load Balancing (FEC/GEC/802.3ad static-mode configuration only)
- Supports fiber connections for distances up to 550 meters along with superior EMI and security protection
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.