NC7132 Network Interface Controllers
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The Compaq NC7132 Upgrade Module introduces Gigabit Ethernet support for Category 5 twisted-pair cabling while also allowing ProLiant customers to save slots.
- High performance copper Gigabit upgrade module to save slots
- Cost-effective migration from Fast Ethernet to Gigabit Ethernet using Category 5 twisted-pair cabling
- Maximizes reliability with advanced server features such as Hot Plug, Network Fault Tolerance, and Load Balancing
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.