NC7770 Network Interface Controller
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The HP NC7771 PCI-X Gigabit Server Adapter is the highest performing network
solution for ProLiant customers demanding the utmost in bandwidth and features.
The HP NC7771 PCI-X Gigabit Server Adapter combines Gigabit Ethernet speed with PCI-X bus technology. The HP NC7771 is a single-port copper Gigabit server adapter that runs over Category 5 (or better) twisted-pair cabling. Along with the standard adapter advanced features that ProLiant customers have come to expect, the HP NC7771 includes support for cold boot Wake on LAN (WOL), Dual Address Cycles (DAC), Pre-Execution environment (PXE), and multiple VLAN tagging.
The convergence of 1000Mbps speed and 64-bit/133MHz data path make the NC7771 HP's best-of-breed, single-port copper Gigabit networking solution. Its 64-bit/133MHz data path has a theoretical bandwidth maximum of 1066MBps (Megabytes per second), thereby making the HP NC7771 the server adapter suitable for the most demanding network environments.
- High performance PCI-X copper Gigabit server adapter, supporting a 64-bit/133MHz data path, compatible with conventional PCI slots (32-bit and 33/66/100MHz)
- Cost-effective migration from Fast Ethernet to Gigabit Ethernet, as well as from PCI to PCI-X
- Maximizes reliability with support of advanced server features such as teaming for failover and load balancing, jumbo frames, Dual Address Cycles (DAC), Pre-Boot Execution Environment (PXE), PCI hot plug, large send offload capability, cold boot WOL, and multiple VLAN tagging
- Open Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.