HP StorageWorks XP12000 Disk Array
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The XP12000 is designed for organizations that demand the most from their storage. No single-point-of-failure and non-disruptive online upgrades ensure that data is always available.
- Industry-leading random and sequential performance is ideal for database, OLTP, Oracle, SAP, and Exchange workloads.
- Massive boot-once scalability allows you to meet your capacity, performance, and heterogeneous connectivity needs today and tomorrow, without ever requiring a forklift upgrade.
- Advanced virtualization technology provides external storage device support to enable tiered storage up to 30 Petabytes.
- Flexible secure array partitioning eases provisioning. Array-to-array local and remote data copying enables multi-site disaster tolerance.
- World-class service and support meets your most demanding needs.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.