SGI® Altix® 3700
SGI INTERNATIONAL INC
Novell Technology Partner
Altix 3700 Bx2 leverages the powerful SGI® NUMAflex™ interconnect technology at 6.4GB/sec and less than 1 microsecond MIP latency — the industry's fastest.
- Breakthrough performance and scalability in a standards-based environment
- Large global shared memory supports demanding HPC applications with massive data sets
- Built-in NUMAlink™ interconnect enables sustained performance on HPC applications
- Flexible, high-density packaging with true expand-on-demand upgrade capabilities
- The latest, most powerful Itanium® 2 processors from Intel
- Complete Linux® solution for HPC, including tools, data management, and visualization
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- Novell eDirectory
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
CPU: 16 Intel® Itanium® 2 1.5GHz
Hard Disk: SGI® ST336753LC, Ultra160 SCSI
- Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.