HP Compaq dc7600 Small Form Factor Pentium®
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
- Choice— Select the operating system to best suit your needs:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home
- Advanced Manageability— Maximize your productivity with a host of advanced manageability client hardware and software management solutions. Utilize HP Client Manager to manage the embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 across the enterprise and experience the benefits of a common and stable software image and Global Series SKUs to allow for consistent configuration and software imaging worldwide.
- Enhanced Security— Help secure the physical and intellectual properties of your business with HP ProtectTools, a single interface for hardware, software, firmware and OS level security. Enjoy enhanced protection of data and system access and support for future security features expected in an upcoming Microsoft operating system with a TPM 1.2 embedded security chip that comes standard on all HP Compaq dc7600 PCs. TPM 1.2 includes hardware based encryption that provides the ability to consolidate, encrypt and help protect important data in a Personal Secure Drive and HP patented preboot technology which requires authentication prior to system boot and helps prevent non-authorized users from being able to boot the PC via a boot CD.
- Reliability and Quality— Experience maximum performance and productivity for your business with support for future technologies, 15+ months of platform stability, and a customized thermal design.
- Service with ease— Help make service and support a breeze with the tool-less removal of hood, hard disk drive, optical drives, system board, and power supply, as well as, tool-less installation of expansion cards.
- Environmentally friendly— Get ready for new environmental regulations with select 100% Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliant SKUs.
- Novell Linux Desktop 9
- Novell Client
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.