Dell Latitude™ D610
DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION
Novell Technology Partner
- Strike Zone™ shock absorber helps protect the hard drive – and your data – from the rough reality of mobility, whether the system is on or off
- Tough Tri-Metal™ Chassis – the strength of magnesium, aluminum and steel in a lightweight package that delivers enhanced rigidity and protection for sensitive internal components
- Dell's ExpressCharge™ technology optimizes battery charge time, allowing you to recharge batteries in about an hour
- Undock & Go™ provides a seamless transition to wireless networking and productivity with just one click of the conveniently placed undock request button, via your D/Port Advanced Port Replicator, D/Dock -Expansion Station or D-Family Monitor Stand
- Integrated Smart Card Reader with TPM Security Chip for creating and storing onboard encryption keys
- D-Family commonality. Common docking, batteries, AC adapters and media modules provide great flexibility while minimizing costs
- Novell Linux Desktop 9
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.