Sun Fire X4100
Novell Technology Partner
The Sun Fire X4100 runs 32-bit and 64-bit applications and delivers 100 percent industry standard x64 computing.
The X4100 is a rack-optimized 1-RU enterprise server powered by up to two single or dual-core AMD Opteron processors with four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and two expansion slots.
- Best-in-class System Performance
- Enterprise Class Reliability
- Energy Efficient
- Simplified System Management
- Choose Your Operating System
- Lower Overall Operational Costs
- Java Development
- Highest performance level in its class, over 1.5 times the performance of Xeon-based servers1
- Highly reliable server that improves your service levels
- Up to 56% lower power and cooling costs over Xeon servers2
- Supports multiple operating systems including Solaris OS, Linux, and Windows
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.