HP ProLiant DL320 G4 Dual Core
HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY (US)
Novell Technology Partner
The ProLiant DL320 G4 also features iLO 2, the Next generation Lights-Out management delivering server remote control for any occasion.
Dual PCI Express slots provide the ultimate in I/O serial performance and investment protection, while the optional PCI-X full length riser provides customers with legacy support. In addition to dual integrated gigabit NICs, the ProLiant DL320 G4 also supports SATA with RAID 0/1 standard, with Hot Plug SAS and SATA as an optional upgrade.
The ProLiant DL320 G4 is an ideal solution for single function, front-end applications utilized by both Enterprise and SMB customers. In addition to the new Intel Dual Core Pentium D processor, an array of new features are now available.
- From the Celeron 2.93GHz up to the Pentium D 3.2GHz processor with 2M of L2 Cache
- Up to 8GB PC2-4200 533MHz DDR2 RAM
- Integrated dual port gigabit NIC
- Dual PCI Express slots; 1 Full-length / full-height and 1 half-length low profile slot
- Optional full-length / full-height 64 bit PCI-X slot via factory integration
- Hot Plug SATA and SAS options available
- Optional CD, DVD, DVD-RW, and floppy drives
- iLO 2 standard on all models, iLO Advanced optional
- SmartStart and HP Insight Manager
- 3-year next business day, on-site limited warranty
- Open Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
- Novell eDirectory
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- North America
This product has demonstrated compatibility by successfully completing Novell's stringent product certification requirements.
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.