Astaro Security Gateway 525
Novell Technology Partner
Astaro Security Gateway appliances provide affordable and comprehensive network protection against a multitude of security risks, by means of a manageable complete solution, integrating up to nine security appliances:
- Spyware Protection blocks incoming spyware, adware and other malicious applications, and prevents them from sending out confidential information.
- Virus Protection for the Web defends computers against virus infections from web downloads and web-based e-mail.
- Content Filtering can block Internet access to 60 categories of web sites during working hours.
- Virus Protection for E-mail catches viruses in SMTP and POP3 e-mails and attachments, even in compressed and archived formats.
- Spam Protection uses nine different techniques to filter out spam without stopping legitimate e-mails.
- Phishing Protection blocks e-mails from criminals trying to trick users into revealing confidential information.
- Intrusion Protection detects and blocks probes and application-based attacks using heuristics, anomaly detection, and pattern-based techniques.
- Firewall, with stateful packet inspection and application-level proxies, guards Internet communications traffic in and out of the organization.
- Virtual Private Network Gateway assures secure communications with remote offices and "road warriors".
Astaro Security Gateway Highlights
- Nine integrated security applications offer the most feature-rich security solution on the market.
- Utilizes over 100,000 virus signatures, more than 3,000 intrusion protection rules, and a database of over 60 million websites classified into 60 categories to identify sources of spyware, spam, phishing attacks, and questionable or illegal content.
- Highest virus detection rate by using two independent virus scanners.
- Award-winning browser-based user interface for quick installation and simple administration.
- Automated updates for system software and new threat signatures.
- Powerful tools to centrally manage large deployments.
- State-of-the-art reporting allows real-time visibility of the network's security status.
- Novell eDirectory
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.