ENGL Imaging Toolkit 6.0
EXPERT NETWORKING GROUP LTD (ENGL)
Novell Technology Partner
ENGL Imaging Toolkit automates the deployment and configuration of Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008/R2 and 2003. Imaging Toolkit integrates with the Novell ZENworks imaging and application deployment framework to deploy a Standard Operating Environment (SOE) throughout your organisation.
Imaging Toolkit reduces the cost and time associated with creating and deploying Windows images. A hardware independent image can be created with an automated build process which includes computer naming, Novell Client/ZENworks Agent installation, ZENworks/Active Directory registration, application installation, and customisation.
The Imaging Toolkit build process ensures that machines are installed and configured indentically without the need for manually intervention.
- Windows deployment solution designed for both ZENworks 10 Configuration Management and ZENworks 7 Desktop Management
- Create a single hardware independent image for Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008/R2 or 2003
- Native 32 and 64-bit platform support
- Driver management including driver discovery and download service
- Download hotfixes and dependencies
- Secure ZENworks imaging front-end with secure contextless login, imaging menus, and customs forms
- Application hook automating installation of global, site, departmental, and owner applications
- Keyboard and mouse lockdown including Ctrl-Alt-Delete
- Build Console provides a single place for source Windows media, project creation, deployment and ZENworks integration
- ZENworks 10 Configuration Management SP1 (or later)
- ZENworks 7 Desktop Management (or later)
- Novell ZENworks
- x86_64 AMD64® & Intel® EM64T®
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.