Advansys Email Classification
ADVANSYS PTY LIMITED
Novell Technology Partner
The Email Classification solution is designed specifically for GroupWise, enabling users to tag outgoing messages by adding subject or body text markings in a consistent and reliable manner.
This solution offers organizations a wide range of potential benefits, from tagging messages as business or personal items through to multiple tag categories for use in government departments or specialist applications. Tags deployed using Email Classification can improve correspondence security management and helps reinforce user responsibility for applying organization standards.
Organization message tagging standards, facilitated by Email Classification, help maintain a consistency of information management, enabling the integration of systems which check tags and perform automated operations, either in real-time, such as a gateway, or for post information processing at some point in the future for research or regulatory requirements.
- Administrator can fully customize tag list for individual users, groups, departments or make them organization wide.
- Option to enforce users to tag email upon send.
- Add tag to message subject and/or body.
- Tags can be organized into categories.
- Many operational configuration options to tailor to your needs.
- Full support for HTML and text message formats.
- Easy to use, integrates seamlessly with the GroupWise client.
- Introduce corporate standards for message tagging.
- Empowers the user with the responsibility to classify correspondence.
- Facilitates legal, regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Message tagging standards enable the introduction of automation, security and knowledge management systems.
- Easy to tag correspondence as business or personal.
- Novell GroupWise
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.