Partner Payment Summary Report
This new report is available to all Manager roles within your partner organization and can be located in the Membership Management section of the PartnerNet Portal. Get full detail on each deal paid on the current payment cycle as well as a complete deal-level history of your opportunities registered in the Novell Deal Registration program. This report will bring consistency to the payment cycle and enhance your ability to distribute a portion of the rebate to the sales representatives.
This improved statement includes:
- The bank information, payment period, and currency for the payments from Novell we will send you
- Historical listing of all Deal Registration payments (including VAT information) by Date and Check Number/Wire issued by Novell, listing Oppty ID, DR ID, Customer name, Customer Status (new/existing) and Influence Flag (Y/N) for each payment
- Any payments in process to be paid by the end of the cycle month (with the same deal information as above)
- Any deals for which Proof of Sale information is required
- Any deals that have been disqualified
- Any deals for which the payment has been forfeited
- Any deals for which the incentive has expired
Get your cash in hand on a consistent schedule up to 60 days sooner with a higher level of accuracy in payment calculation. Partners in Europe, the Middle East and Africa are no longer required to invoice Novell in order to receive Deal Registration payments.
PENDING POS — Awaiting Proof of Sale, you have 30 days to complete this before forfeiting rebate
POS VALIDATED — Proof of Sale has been reviewed and meets the requirements of the program
PAYMENT IN PROCESS — Rebate was earned and we are processing your payment
PAYMENT MADE — Check or EFT has been issued for transaction has been completed for this transaction
PAYMENT FORFEITED — Earned rebate was forfeited since required documentation was not provided
DEAL DISQUALIFIED — Deal did not meet the program requirements, due to one of the following conditions:
- Deal booked in less than 15 days since it was registered
- Total new invoice did not meet the minimum Registration value
- Was registered in the wrong program, i.e., registered in Reseller and it booked as MLA
- The products do not qualify for the program registered, i.e. Not OES/GW UPGRADE SKUs for a deal registered in the OES Profit Builder program
EXPIRED INCENTIVE — Incentive expiration date is in the past (after date the deal booked). This is NOT the expected to close date, and changing the expected to close date does not have any impact on the incentive expiration date. Deal submissions do not have to have an expected to close date within the 90 days incentive expiration period, as the incentive expiration date can be extended as many times as needed by sending a request to the Approval Desk before the incentive expires.
PARTNER WITHDREW DEAL — When partner has determined that opportunity will no longer qualify for a rebate (will be below minimum, violate 15 day rule, wrong products, etc.)
PARTNER NO LONGER ELIGIBLE — Should partner drop to the Silver medallion level and the current incentive expiration date passes, status will be changed by Novell to Partner No Longer Eligible