General Novell OES Ready Guidelines
General Novell OES Ready Guideline #1Product Testing
The software product has been fully tested on the Novell OES platform (in accordance with an official and internallyavailable test plan).
The product test plan assures that 100% of the code is covered (or as close to 100% as possible). All functions/ procedures/routines found in the product's executable code have been executed at least once during the product testing cycle.
General Novell OES Ready Guideline #2Product Support
Customer support is provided for the software product on Novell's OES platform.
- A method for customers to report product defects is available.
- Reported product defects are addressed in a timely manor.
- The following product contacts are provided to Novell, including contact name and phone number:
- Business Development/Product Management
- Product Engineering/Development
- Product QA/Testing
- Product Support
General Novell OES Ready Guideline #3Duration and Reliability
The product operates as documented, without becoming unstable and/or ending abruptly due to a software error or bug.
General Novell OES Ready Guideline #4Proper Function in a Multiprocessor OES environment
The product has been tested, and operates properly, on multiprocessor systems.