Novell works with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to ensure their software applications work well with SUSE® Linux Enterprise, Open Enterprise Server, NetWare®, GroupWise®, and ZENworks®. Novell ISV Partners can provide assurance of application compatibility and supportability in both native and virtualized environments through the Novell Ready Program.
Novell Ready Partner Products can be found in the Novell Partner Product Guide.
Partners: Show Customers Your Application is Novell Ready in Native and Virtualized Environments
If you have a software application you have tested and support on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop, Open Enterprise Server, NetWare, GroupWise, or ZENworks we want to promote your solutions to our mutual customers. By participating in the Novell Ready Program you can:
- List your product in the Novell Partner Product Guide or SUSE Linux Enterprise ISV Catalog, our searchable, online software catalogs
- Use the Novell Ready logo on your Web site, packaging, and promotional material
- Help customers easily identify your software as being tested for compatibility with Novell products
Note: If your software application for SUSE Linux Enterprise contains kernel modules or is an application for NetWare, you can participate in our more rigorous YES Certified Program where you make use of a YES Certified Test Kit and an official YES Certified Bulletin is issued and hosted on the Novell Web site.
In order to promote your products as Novell Ready and use the Novell Ready logo, you must be a member of PartnerNet®. All membership levels have rights to use the Novell Ready logo on product Web sites, packaging, and promotional material after meeting the following requirements:
- Complete your own quality assurance and compatibility testing
- List your product in the Novell Partner Product Guide
- When listing your product, select the Novell products for which you claim compatibility
- State you officially support the application when deployed on/with the Novell products selected. For example, if you selected SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, your product Web site should list SUSE Linux Enterprise Server as a supported platform
- Download the Novell Ready logo from the Novell Branding Guide and use it on your product Web site, packaging, and promotional material
- See the Novell Partner Product Guide
- Review program benefits and requirements of PartnerNet
- Join PartnerNet
- List your product in the Novell Partner Product Guide (membership required)
- Get the Novell Ready logo (membership required)