The center of identity thought leadership next week is the European Identity Conference (EIC) taking place in Munich, Germany, April 22 to 25. As a key player in the identity market Novell will be exhibiting at the show and participating in a number of activities:
- On April 22, Novell EMEA President Volker Smid will present on "Beyond Compliance: Policy Management as a Business Enabler"
- Novell has been nominated for three EIC 2008 awards: our open source identity Bandit project in the Special Award category, Endress & Hauser for customer project, and BASF for customer project
- Novell identity and security management customers BASF, bwin and Premiere will present on their identity management and compliance experiences
- On April 23, Novell distinguished engineer and Bandit project Leader is participating in a panel discussion "The Future of Web Identity"
- Novell's Bandit project is one of the participants in an Open Source Identity Systems (OSIS) identity interoperability event. The technology companies and projects of OSIS will test network interoperability between identity providers, card selectors, browsers and Web sites, demonstrating practical uses for user-centric identity technology.
So, if you are planning to be in Munich next week, stop by and say Guten Tag.