Partners & Communities
- SurfControl Web Filter for Novell BorderManager is the only filtering solution seamlessly integrated with Novell's secure identity management solution. SurfControl Web Filter for Novell BorderManager extends the value of both solutions through administrative efficiency and multi-layered protection technologies to deliver highly cost-effective security. Best-of-breed protection against Web-based threats is combined with a high level of visibility and control to reduce risk, enable business compliance, and ensure business continuity.
- Connectotel specializes in providing software development and consulting for networks, including Novell NetWare, Novell eDirectory, Novell BorderManager and GSM SMS. The Connectotel LinkWall Suite, consisting of LinkWall, AdWall and FileWall, adds valuable functionality to Novell BorderManager by providing blocking of unwanted sites, advertising and defined file types, using public-domain site blocking lists. LinkWall Suite version 3.9, which will be available upon the release of Novell BorderManager 3.9, will allow support for up to 128 site blocking categories.
- Secure Computing® offers a complete portfolio of Web Gateway Security appliances which protect enterprises from malware, data leakage, and Internet misuse, and ensure policy enforcement, regulatory compliance, and a productive application environment. Through its TrustedSource technology, SecureComputing is able to profile in real-time millions of entities connected to the Internet worldwide. They can then provide up-to-the minute host behavior analysis to create a "reputation score," which can be used to determine whether a connection to the Enterprise network should be allowed. SecureComputing also employs the most sophisticated behavior-based heuristics and signature-based techniques for stopping Malware, as well as patented content analysis software for stopping data leakage.
- Users, administrators and developers share their secrets in this online community, which offers articles, tips, Q & A, and free tools to download. Don't reinvent the wheel—check here first to see if someone else has been there, done that.
- At Novell Open Audio we take you into the backrooms of Software for the Open Enterprise, where you can find Novell's best and brightest technologists. Interviewing hackers and developers, product managers, and even the occasional Novell executive, our team works to expose what Novell technology makes possible and where it is headed next.