What's New in BorderManager 3.9
Novell BorderManager has been keeping systems secure and employees productive for nearly a decade. And the newly-released Novell BorderManager 3.9 continues this tradition. Like earlier versions, it offers robust Internet access controls, content filtering capabilities, secure VPN services and firewall services supported on the NetWare platform.
But BorderManager 3.9 also features significant improvements that provide more advanced access control, security capabilities and administration options. It also includes features that facilitate the transition to future Novell border protection solutions running on Linux.
What's new in Novell BorderManager 3.9?
- Unified, iManager-based administration, management, logging and reporting for all BorderManager services
- Expanded category-based URL blocking with 128 categories
- Active FTP support in FTP-Proxy
- Intuitive new interface for managing site-to-site VPN services
- Pre-shared, key-based authentication support for site-to-site VPN services
- New VPN client for SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 and other Linux users
- Designed for a smooth, easy transition to a future version of Novell Access Manager