Why Novell Endpoint Lifecycle Management Suite
Keep the workforce productive, always.
Configure + Asset + Application Virtualization + Patch. A far more efficient approach to give your employees the working environment and applications they need to be productive, all of the time.
Purchase Endpoint Lifecycle Management Suite, and arm yourself with a proven, identity based solution that accounts for the most important assets: your users.
Endpoint Lifecycle Management Suite Includes:
A complete configuration management solution that allows you to:
- Automate device discovery & agent deployment
- Manage by policies assigned to user identity and device location
- Automate software packaging and deployment
- Control devices remotely
A powerful tool for tracking software and hardware usage that lets you:
- Automate asset inventorying
- Track software usage, including license reconciliation
- Report compliance
- Integrate contract management
A tool that ensures your applications are proactively patched and secured, including:
- Automated patching including proactive assessment
- Vulnerability announcements
- Complete compliance reports and more
* Available as a subscription option.
A tool to rapidly virtualize your Windows application portfolio, that lets you:
- Create agent-free/server-free stand-alone application executables
- Make applications accessible over the web with predictive streaming
- Allow applications to run from USB storage devices
- Build virtual applications with a few mouse clicks using harvesting—an industry first
With Novell ZENworks Configuration Management, Save Mart Supermarkets now enjoys faster and more effective management of the company's more than 4,700 desktops, laptops, point of sale (POS) lanes and handheld devices.
IDC—Migrating to Windows 7? Technology Points to Consider
This Technology Spotlight examines how endpoint management and related technologies can be used to streamline the migration process and discusses the role that Novell plays in this increasingly important market.
CIO2CIO Perspectives: Controlling IT Costs
This high-level paper discusses strategies and approaches for lowering IT costs through automation, governance, and other key technologies.
Eric Varness announces the new Novell ZENworks 11 SP2 (3:10)
Request a Call
* Required Fields
|Cool Solutions Group|
Finalist for Best Policy Management Solution
ZENworks Configuration Management Enterprise
Five Stars—SC Magazine May 2010
ZENworks Patch Management
Four Stars—SC Magazine (2009)
ZENworks Configuration Management
Silver Award—Windows IT Pro (2009)
ZENworks Patch Management
2009 Best Asset Management Solution
News & Events
New Novell Solution Streamlines Device Management and Security 21 Feb 2012 – Novell Press Release