Find, manage and relocate
your data with a complete file management solution
Why Novell File Management Suite
Simplify administrative tasks with a comprehensive file system management solution
Your network file system is an immense digital expanse of ever-growing files and folders, rights and restrictions, servers and shares. Simplifying the management of all of this is what Novell File Management Suite is all about.
For Windows networks, we offer Novell File Reporter + Novell Storage Manager + Novell Dynamic File Services in a comprehensive offering that lets you find what you are storing, set automated polices to manage that storage content, and automatically relocate files based on file type or relevance.
For Novell networks, we offer Novell File Reporter + Novell Storage Manager to provide the ability to find and manage files as a compliment to the relocation ability that is already built into Novell Open Enterprise Server.
Understand before you act. We've built Novell File Reporter to report on terabytes of data so you can:
- Find what files you are hosting across all your servers
- Know who has access to what files
- See how users gained access to files
- Identify how network storage is being used
Automate the complete lifecycle of user and group file storage by implementing data governance that allows you to:
- Automate file management tasks
- Move data easily between servers
- Establish and enforce role-based access
- Extend your identity management system's capabilities to the file system
Keep important data close, store less important data inexpensively and provide all your data to the users and auditors who need it. You can also:
- Spend less on storage
- Create policies to enforce your organization's storage rules
- Archive data to the cloud
- Tier data without interrupting users
Novell File Management Suite Introduction
with David Condrey
New research shows that ungoverned files can cost you millions of dollars.