Feels like Dropbox. Acts like Fort Knox.
To start your free trial fill out the form below
* Required Fields
Filr 1.2 is an enterprise file management and collaboration tool that lets users access and share corporate files from the Web, from a mobile device, or from the file system on their workstations. Filr can increases individual productivity, team effectiveness, and organizational success by allowing users to access files they need, then share that access with others. Unlike other mobile file access and collaborative file sharing solutions, Filr has been designed with the enterprise in mind, resulting in less administration, better security and more productive users.
New administrator features:
- Improvements for Net Folders, including performance improvements for indexing, synchronization, load management and the interface
- Management of mobile devices. Your admins can manage the Filr app on mobile devices. They can view devices that have accessed Filr and wipe Filr data on specific devices.
- LDAP improvements, including an improved interface, a LDAP browser, support for non-unique group names and more
New end-user features:
- Windows Mobile support and a new Windows phone app
- Mobile enhancements such as the ability to copy and move files and folders and share file links in iOS and Android, thumbnail displays for images, and more
- Drag-and-drop improvements that make it easier to add files to a folder or area
- Sharing improvements that allow users to distribute a link to a file and modify the share settings for multiple users simultaneously
Dropbox is a registered trademark of Dropbox, Inc., and use of it does not imply any affiliation or endorsement by Dropbox, Inc.