What's New in Micro Focus iPrint 2.1?
- AirPrint Server Certification: Micro Focus iPrint support for publishing all Apple AirPrint certified printers
- Support for Mac Filters: Helps administrators easily configure each client machine automatically
Also introducing a new version of Micro Focus iPrint iOS App and support of Micro Focus iPrint client for Chromebook OS:
Chrome Extension 1.0:
- Printer Management using IPP page (install and un-install)
- Printing to secure and non-secure printers
- Job status
- Listing connected Micro Focus iPrint servers
- Web page printing
Micro Focus iPrint iOS App 3.0 (coming soon August 11):
- iOS extension support
- WalkUp job management for desktop and mobile users
- Non WalkUp job history listing
- Image/photo printing
- Web page printing
For more information about these new features please consult the product documentation. Click here.
What's New in Micro Focus iPrint 2?
Apple AirPrint certified:
- Micro Focus iPrint Appliance 2 is AirPrint certified (iOS and OS X ecosystem)
A new feature that employs a "submit, acknowledge, and release" method of printing, which creates a flexible, secure environment for end users by creating a second level release mechanism while simultaneously is decreasing accidental paper wastage.
Automated appliance backup:
- Daily automated backups with the option of including and excluding print drivers
Revamped appliance migration:
- Migrate with a single click from Appliance 2 onwards
- Simplified and intuitive management of appliance
- Visually intuitive icons
- Page split for better segregation of appliance versus Micro Focus iPrint functions
- New "Get Started" guide for quick reference
- Improved deployment experience with informative splash screens
Micro Focus iPrint Direct accounting with third party vendors:
Supports PaperCut accounting for Micro Focus iPrint direct printers.
Micro Focus iPrint mobile client API integration for Android Native print framework:
- KitKat and Beyond
Client support for the latest desktop and mobile platforms:
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Android M
- iOS 9
To learn more about Micro Focus iPrint 2, contact us today.