Education Demo Workspace
Download this workspace to see an example of how Vibe can be used to empower teachers, administration, parents, and students in an education setting. Created originally as a demo for K-12, the workspace provides one of many solutions to this popular use case.
Figure 1: Education Demo Workspace
Figure 2: Class Room
This workspace is a robust demonstration of how to organize Vibe in an education environment. The objective of the workspace is to use many of the Vibe features to provide solutions to common needs in school and education environments. For example:
- Providing a one-stop student-to-teacher online classroom
- Downloading assignments
- Participating in class discussions, blogs, and wikis
- Viewing reports and teacher comments
- Electronically submitting assignments
- Viewing upcoming events in a class calendar
- Providing teachers a personal workspace to stay organized
- Allowing creation of custom forms
Also attached is a PDF document outlining the demo (with videos to come). The document explains the pages, portals, custom forms, roles, and other information about the workspace. The workspace is not functional on import. You must also download the Importing Workspaces PDF found below, then use the instructions in the PDF to set up your workspace to reflect the original demo.
This workspace is not meant be used as an out-of-the-box solution. It is intended to demonstrate key functionality in Vibe as it relates to improving collaboration in education.
VERSION: Vibe OnPrem 3, Teaming 2.1
TIME TO DEPLOY: 2 to 3 hours
|File Name||Size||Last Updated|