21 Feb 2012 - Novell Press Release New Novell Solution Streamlines Device Management and Security
ZENworks 11. The industry's first unified endpoint management solution.
ZENworks 11 SP2
Streamline your IT operations
Configuration + Asset + Patch + Endpoint Security + Full Disk Encryption
Ready to talk? Call 1.800.529.3400, or request a call.
Endpoint Lifecycle Management
- ZENworks Configuration Management
- ZENworks Application Virtualization
- ZENworks Virtual Appliance
- ZENworks Linux Management
Endpoint Security Management
IT Asset Management
IT Service Management
Mobile Device Management
Novell ZENworks Suites
What does unified mean to you?
Unified is critical to your business. Unified means your IT department gets more done in less time with a higher level of service to your workforce. Unified means better SLA performance and a bigger return on your systems management investment.
Novell ZENworks® 11 SP2 is all about unifying IT operations, from asset tracking and device configuration to implementing security and protecting your workforce. With ZENworks 11 SP2, unified means you do all of these things from the same familiar set of tools.
Unified means not having to deploy and manage a separate agent when you want to activate endpoint security features or push out the latest critical patch. Unified means you manage your entire endpoint management fleet from a single solution, and enjoy a streamlined, seamless experience.
With the release of ZENworks 11 SP2, unified also means:
- A new product, ZENworks Full Disk Encryption, to protect your workforce from security breaches.
- The addition of Mac support for asset inventory, software deployment and more.
- Two new suites—Novell Endpoint Protection Suite and Novell Total Endpoint Management Suite—give you more capabilities for less money.
ZENWORKS 11 SP2 IS UNIFIED
ZENworks 11 SP2 is comprised of five key products that share a unified web-based management console and single adaptive agent. ZENworks 11 SP2 gives you a unique user-based approach to endpoint management, making it far easier to meet the needs of your workforce (not just their devices). And with ZENworks 11 SP2, if you have one product, you can "turn on" any other product with a few mouse clicks in the web-based management console without any additional deployment, including:
- ZENworks Configuration Management: Endpoint management, user support, and Windows 7 migration that's easy on IT. Learn More
- ZENworks Asset Management: Get a clear, accurate picture of all your hardware and software. Learn More
- ZENworks Endpoint Security Management: Comprehensive endpoint security management to secure your fleet, prevent malicious exploits and preserve valuable data. Learn More
- ZENworks Patch Management: Automated patch management for even the most demanding enterprises. Learn More
- ZENworks Full Disk Encryption: The brute-force protection of full disk encryption finally becomes easy to manage, even in mixed (hard/software encryption) fleets. Learn More
A Unified Approach to your Windows 7 Migration
Learn how a unified console and agent can do more than simply help you migrate to Windows 7 faster. It can also ensure you have the right solution to maintain and grow your fleet for years to come. Learn More