Turn raw inventory and licensing data into useful information about software usage trends.
ZENworks Asset Management leverages its extensive collection of up-to-date inventory and licensing data to offer deep visibility into desktop and server-side software usage trends. This includes:
- Detailed, extensive reporting capabilities, including usage reports on applications that run locally, in a browser and from a server.
- Detailed tracking for both foreground and background application runtimes.
- The ability to identify key applications—and target unused applications for elimination.
- The ability to link software usage to specific users and devices, even on devices with multiple users.
- An aggregate view of software usage levels across different departments and sites.
- Application use and non-use reports over specific time periods.
- The ability to track software usage even when devices are disconnected from the network.
- A small footprint and quiet operation that minimize the impact on end users.
This capability is highly beneficial in Windows 7 Migration planning, as it can help you identify the key applications that need to be able to work after migration.
- Software application discovery Tune and prepare all your inventory data for efficient license compliance, reconciliation and reporting.Read more
- Powerful usage and compliance reporting Perform advanced usage and compliance reporting—and create complex custom reports without database programming knowledge.Read more