Device Discovery and Agent Deployment
Use a single adaptive agent to take control of your endpoints.
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management makes it easy to find all the devices on your network, classify them, add them to the ZENworks Database and quickly deploy the appropriate management agents. This includes:
- Multiple methods for collecting device information, including network-based IP discovery, LDAP directory discovery and CVS imports.
- ZENworks Adaptive Agent that allows you to centrally manage Windows devices, enforce configuration policies and roll out new software.
- Agent deployment tasks that make it possible to execute OS commands, run scripts or launch executables before or after an agent is deployed.
- Unified device management ZENworks Configuration Management centralizes the management of all your assets and devices into a single, unified web-based ZENworks console. Enjoy unified device management without the hassle of multiple tools. Read more
- Device configuration and standardization Take advantage of automated policy enforcement to standardize configuration settings for operating systems and applications. Read more