Imaging and Pre-Boot Services
Lower deployment times and costs with comprehensive software imaging and pre-boot services.
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management offers a range of pre-boot services that allow you to perform automatic imaging tasks and manual imaging operations. This includes:
- Easy image creation that makes taking an image as simple as clicking a single button in the ZENworks Configuration Management Control Center.
- Support for multiple image types, including ImageX and Ghost images.
- Automatic and multicast image deployment that makes it easy to assign images to devices, users or groups in the ZENworks Control Center—and then automatically deploy those images.
- Intelligent image management that allows you to create and apply subsets of images to different devices and create add-on images that can be used to perform incremental updates.
- Unified device management ZENworks Configuration Management centralizes the management of all your assets and devices into a single, unified web-based ZENworks console. Enjoy unified device management without the hassle of multiple tools. Read more
- Freedom to choose ZENworks Configuration Management gives you total freedom to decide which platforms and devices are the most suitable for your organization, for ultimate flexibility in endpoint management. It runs on Windows and Linux, and works with leading directories and databases. Read more