Integrated Patch Management for Linux Endpoints
Keep your whole enterprise compliant with cross-platform patch management for Windows and Linux.
ZENworks Patch Management now includes a complete, integrated patch management solution for Windows, SUSE® Linux Enterprise Desktop and Server 10 and 11, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This gives you the ability to:
- Promote Configuration Management bundles to patches, which makes it possible to quickly identify devices on your network that need patch bundles and target those devices.
- Configure automated email notifications that alert you when new patches are available.
- Apply enhanced reporting capabilities to your Linux server and desktop patch compliance efforts.
- Linux device management With a complete range of integrated Linux configuration management capabilities, ZENworks makes it easy to manage all your Windows and Linux devices through the same unified web-based ZENworks console. Read more
- Device discovery Find all the devices on your network, classify them, add them to the ZENworks Database and quickly deploy the appropriate management agents. Read more