Reduce IT efforts, relax IT skill requirements and optimize the value of your IT assets to control costs.
ZENworks Configuration Management features a unique policy-based approach to automate software setup, updates, healing and migration for desktop computers. With policy-based automation, you can:
- Create custom policies from a centralized console to control desktop systems throughout their lifecycles, including device configuration, imaging, inventory, software maintenance and remote management.
- Specify interrelationships among managed resources.
- Present users with their own customized work environments—wherever they go.
- Automatically deliver applications, content and other IT resources tailored to the personal needs of each user or group, based on their business roles.
- Untether users from a specific desktop or laptop and allow them to access their work environments and applications from any device.
- Unified device management ZENworks Configuration Management centralizes the management of all your assets and devices into a single, unified web-based ZENworks console. Enjoy unified device management without the hassle of multiple tools. Read more
- Patch management for Windows and Linux Streamline patch management across your enterprise by monitoring and maintaining patch compliance on both Windows and Linux systems from the main web-based ZENworks console. Read more