ZENworks Reporting Server
Gain deeper visibility into your IT environment with enhanced reporting capabilities.
Deep, productive visibility into your IT environment is a key element of effective configuration management. Novell ZENworks provides that visibility—with an expanded range of reporting capabilities. This includes:
- An enhanced reporting service—built on the latest version of the BusinessObjects Reporting Engine—that makes it easy to run a wide range of canned reports and build new custom reports on the fly.
- Full support for SUSE® Linux Enterprise 11
- New reporting universe objects that make it easy to collect and analyze information in the following areas—either by building customized reports or by leveraging an expanded set of canned reports:
- Endpoint security policies—Gather detailed information about endpoint security policy compliance.
- Power management—Collect information about power policies and the "green" capabilities of your endpoints.
- Subscriptions—Gather detailed information for Linux repository subscriptions and subscription status.
- Patch Management for Windows and Linux Streamline patch management across your enterprise by monitoring and maintaining patch compliance on both Windows and Linux systems from the main web-based ZENworks console. Read more
- Integrated Endpoint Security Management for Windows Manage the security settings of all your Windows systems through the central web-based ZENworks console. Read more