Lower deployment costs and accelerate time-to-value with a “plug-and-play” virtual appliance.
In addition to the traditional methods of deploying and installing Novell ZENworks, you can now take advantage of a fast, convenient virtual appliance option. The ZENworks Virtual Appliance is a complete ".ova" appliance built from SUSE Studio™ (JEos). It features SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server 11 as the OS platform and runs on versions of VMWare ESX/EXSi 3.5 that include update 4 and 4.0. This innovative deployment option allows you to:
- Deploy and install ZENworks as a VMware ESX-based virtual appliance on any VMware ESX server.
- Reduce the time and costs required to deploy a comprehensive configuration management solution.
- Take full advantage of ZENworks Configuration Management, ZENworks Asset Management, ZENworks Patch Management and ZENworks Endpoint Security Management, all of which are bundled in the virtual appliances.
- Choose to use the bundled Embedded Sybase database included with ZENworks or any other database that ZENworks supports.
- Novell ZENworks Virtual Appliance Find out more about what the Virtual Appliance can do for you. Read flyer