Comprehensive, Integrated Configuration Management
Lower your costs and boost productivity with comprehensive Windows management tools.
ZENworks Configuration Management 11 starts with configuration management capabilities to help you manage your complete Windows environment. The Windows management features include:
- A centralized browser-based interface that features system dashboards, hot lists and other tools and shortcuts that provide quick, easy access to important tasks and device information.
- Role-based administration that allows you to create roles within the system, define precisely which administrative tasks can be performed as part of each role and then quickly apply those roles to specific administrators.
- Directory independence with full support for both Micro Focus eDirectory and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Policy-based automation of the entire desktop system lifecycle, including device configuration, imaging, inventory, remote management, software maintenance and more.
- Enhanced scalability with the ability to create "satellites" that shift management task execution to local devices.
- Integrated endpoint security management for Windows Manage the security settings of all your Windows systems through the central web-based ZENworks console. Read more
- Patch management for Windows and Linux Streamline patch management across your enterprise by monitoring and maintaining patch compliance on both Windows and Linux systems from the main web-based ZENworks console. Read more