Protect Against Bugs in USB Storage Devices
Protect against data theft by controlling the use of removable storage devices like USB drives, mp3 players, zip drives, and more.
Novell ZENworks Endpoint Security management includes a comprehensive, integrated set of enterprise endpoint security management and enforcement features that give you control over common removable storage devices.
- Data theft protection that allows you to enable or disable or set any removable file storage device to read-only, including USB, floppy, CD/DVD, and zip drives; .mp3 players; and flash memory, SCSI, and PCMCIA cards.
- Granular RSD white-listing controls that allow administrators to control the use of USB devices.
- Unauditable transaction prevention that locks out local storage devices capable of copying data without leaving an audit trail.
- Optical writer (DVD/CD) and floppy drive controls that can allow, deny, or set drive access to rad-only, depending on a user's location and security situation.
- Hardware Control - Disable Wi-Fi When Wired
- USB Device Management
- Encryption - Encrypt Data Written to Removable Storage Devices
- Storage Control - Enforce Read Only Access and Disable Removable Storage Devices
- USB and removable media security Don't let your secrets walk out the door on a thumb drive. With Novell, you can prevent intentional or inadvertent transmission of data to all your removable storage devices. And coupled with data encryption, you just couldn't be more secure from both internal and external data loss; both deliberate or inadvertent. Read more
- Strict policy enforcement Choose an endpoint security solution that doesn't rely on the compliance of each employee. Novell ZENworks Endpoint Security Management ensures that 24x7, connected or not, your employees are actually using their AV, anti-spyware, and other applications according to your policies.